03 June 2013

Google closes Google Affiliate Network!



I just received an email from Google informing me that Google Affiliate Networks closed its doors. For those who do not know, Google Affiliate is the affiliate network that Google is focused on the United States. It was a good service, but there were few advertisers and it was not as popular as Commission Junction or Amazon program.


GoogleAffiliateNetwork


Google really clean, because we must dare to remove such a service return. But I think not reported and it never took off. Personally, I just registered for testing and I liked the interface.


Especially the fact that revenues were fed directly into the Adsense account. Membership is really a difficult technique, particularly in the French-speaking web. It takes a lot of sites and be utilizing a highly aggressive to beat competitors SEO.


And I see a continuous decline of my Adsense income while visiting my stats continue to rise.Perhaps a day will come when Adsense is no longer profitable for Google ...



No comments:

Post a Comment