Downloading Windows 8:
- If you want to try windows 8 then you can try Pro Edition for free for 90 days.
- You can also buy full version of Windows 8 Professional Pack from Here.
- Install Windows 8 on virtual box to test its features.
- You can mount ISO image of downloaded windows 8 edition and format your PC with usual bootable CD method.
- In case if you dont want to go ahead with Bootable CD method then you can also install windows 8 via usb/pendrive.
- You can also run Windows 8 in parallel to the existing OS on your PC.All you have to do is to format your PC using the same traditional bootable method but here you have to choose a different hard drive i.e Other than C Drive which is already loaded with the existing Operating system.So you have to choose drive other than C while formatting your personal computer.
Windows 8 Activation and Keys:
- If in case you want to extend the trial edition of Windows 8 Pro then you can Rearm Windows 8 to extend its trial period.
- If you are using any of the old editions of Windows 8 then you can also try these official serial keys to activate your windows product.
Windows 8 Customization:
- Here is a complete guide on Customizing Windows 8 Start Screen.
- Get Gadgets back in Windows 8.
- Customize the number of Rows of Tiles on Windows 8 Start Screen.
Some More Windows 8 Tips and Tricks:
- Add Shutdown and Reboot Buttons.
- Useful Windows 8 Tweaks and Keyboard Shortcuts.
- How to Edit Hosts file in Windows 8.
Windows 8 Video Tutorials:
Here we have listed all the basic guides to get started with Windows 8.If you want any more guides let us know in your comments we will update the article with what you want.