05 April 2018

5 Reasons to Upgrade to Malwarebytes Premium: Yes, It’s Worth It


malwarebytes-premium-worth

Though I’ve been a loyal Malwarebytes user since 2008, I have to admit that most of that time was spent as a free user. Upgrading to a premium account never crossed my mind because I never thought I needed it. You’ve probably thought the same. Truth is, the free version of Malwarebytes is fantastic. It scans and removes malware and rootkits, and the company deserves kudos for respecting its users enough to not cripple the free version into an unusable mess as companies are prone to do. But having recently tried the premium version (on my own initiative and not...

Read the full article: 5 Reasons to Upgrade to Malwarebytes Premium: Yes, It’s Worth It


Read Full Article

No comments:

Post a Comment