28 December 2017

Here’s a New Windows 10 Taskbar Feature You May Have Missed


new-windows-10-feautre

Your Windows 10 Taskbar has a new feature: My People lets you communicate with your contacts straight from the Taskbar. This feature merges multiple platforms, like email and Skype, into a single seamless communication experience. We’re going to show you how to set up My People, organize your contacts, and pin people to your Taskbar so you can be up and chatting in no time. Please be sure to share your experiences with My People in the comments below. Enable My People The My People feature comes included as a new setting in the Fall Creators Update. To check you’re...

Read the full article: Here’s a New Windows 10 Taskbar Feature You May Have Missed


Read Full Article

No comments:

Post a Comment