13 September 2017

10 Elementary OS AppCenter Apps That’ll Make You More Productive


elementaryos-appcenter-productivity-apps

Having an app store of its own has really brought Elementary OS to life. No longer does this feel like a beautiful Ubuntu derivative dependent on a series of Personal Package Archives for third-party apps. Now it’s growing into its own platform. Earlier I wondered if AppCenter could motivate more developers to create software for Linux, and so far, the answer seems to be Yes. I feel a glow of excitement whenever I open up AppCenter every week or so, as I don’t know what new apps await me. I’ve been using Linux for years, and I’ve never seen new...

Read the full article: 10 Elementary OS AppCenter Apps That’ll Make You More Productive


No comments:

Post a Comment