03 August 2017

Never Kill a Plant Again: 7 Gadgets to Make You a Gardening Pro


gardening-gadgets

Gardening is hard. Not only does it take an incredible amount of patience, but your beautiful horticultural creations can be destroyed overnight thanks to droughts, diseases, and insects. As I’ve grown older, I’ve become a keen gardener myself. Unfortunately, I live in a desert these days. Growing plants is much harder than it was in the temperate seasonal climate of Northern Europe. As such, I’ve started taking much more interest in indoor plants. Being not only a gardener but also a tech addict, I recently went on a voyage of discovery to see what green finger-friendly smart devices were out...

Read the full article: Never Kill a Plant Again: 7 Gadgets to Make You a Gardening Pro


No comments:

Post a Comment