01 May 2014

Build Your Own Weather Dashboard In This Google Spreadsheet Master Class



weather-spreadsheet

“Computer! Show me all current weather conditions within 300 miles of my current location” “Yes Captain” “Now, show me the humidity levels for those locations, charted by longitude and latitude on a map” “Yes Captain” Would you like to turn your Google Drive account into an intelligent weather analysis system, and live out this Star Trek fantasy? Okay, you might not be able to turn Google Spreadsheets into an artificially intelligent computer system that will respond to your voice commands, but in this article I’ll show you how you can import weather data from the Internet and have your own...


Read the full article: Build Your Own Weather Dashboard In This Google Spreadsheet Master Class



1 comment:

  1. I like this unique concept. Your blog gave me such a wonderful idea. Good concept

    ReplyDelete