30 April 2014

4 Rules For Working With Tech Support When Your Site Goes Down



website-down-tech-support

How do you host your website? You might choose to host it on the bare-metal of a dedicated server, or on a cost-effective VPS. If you’re anything like me, you probably choose to host your site on a managed, shared-hosting package, mostly out of pure laziness. After all, who wants to do server management in their spare time? The other day, my website was automatically upgraded to the latest and greatest WordPress; version 3.9. Not long after, everything broke. Suddenly, I was unable to create new blog posts. I couldn’t log in. I couldn’t see my Jetpack statistics. Nothing worked....


Read the full article: 4 Rules For Working With Tech Support When Your Site Goes Down



No comments:

Post a Comment