17 March 2014

Not Just For Microblogging: 3 Innovative Uses For App.net



powered-by-appnet

I was recently inundated with emails and tweets from the App.net community, who were none too pleased with the fact that a previous article I wrote focused almost exclusively on the microblogging features of the main App.net website. App.net, they tell me, is much more than that. It’s a platform which has empowered developers to create innovative consumer-facing products. I was skeptical at first, but I checked it out. Turns out it’s true. App.net is the engine humming inside of a lot of interesting websites and apps. Here’s some of the best. Wait, What’s App.net? We’ve covered App.net in the...


Read the full article: Not Just For Microblogging: 3 Innovative Uses For App.net



No comments:

Post a Comment