19 February 2014

Want To Keep A Watchful Eye On Your WordPress Install? Here’s How



wordpress-featured

I have a confession to make. I’m really lazy. I have my own personal WordPress-based blog, but – despite being a hardened geek – I don’t self-host it. I can’t be bothered dealing with the hassle of constantly ensuring that my box hasn’t been popped by a malevolent Internet hacker. I don’t want to get bogged down with the tedium of ensuring that my VPS is patched to infinitum, and configured within an inch of its life to deter any enterprising miscreant. But, that’s me. What about you? Regardless of how you choose to manage your WordPress installation, I’d place...


Read the full article: Want To Keep A Watchful Eye On Your WordPress Install? Here’s How



No comments:

Post a Comment