01 September 2013

Blogging and Internet Marketing Brought me a Car and an Own Flat






Its been around 2 years I entered into this Online Marketing world and was able to get a little success today.I don't say I have done extraordinarily well but has done a decent job and earning a decent income via blogging/Internet Marketing.




The main motto behind me start blogging was to make some quick money online and support my family financially with my computer skills.But the things were not that easy and it took almost 6 months for me to make a single penny online.At this stage I make a decent income online.Cannot reveal the exact figure how much I make as of now but I make a 4 figure income i.e $XXXX/month.If all my plans go well then I must be making a 5 figure income by the end of October.

Currently I am financially independent and I take care of all the financial aspects of my family.


  • If you are not aware of I am still pursuing my Engineering as a part of my academics.The good news is that I gonna finish it this year.I hope I will not drop out of my education before I finish it :)


Coming to the point,good news is that I just bought a Car yesterday and most of the money spent for it was the hard earned money via blogging.I also wanted to share one more thing that I helped few lakh's to my mom who is the head of my family to buy a flat. So Blogging helped my family to own a new flat and a brand new car, Rtiz VXI.












Me and Mom getting into car at the show room(Sorry about the low quality image,it was captured during night)

My final words are. if you are a Blogger then explore new strategies and expand your income ways instead of sticking to one network.Never put all your eggs in a single basket.

If you are not a blogger I am not saying you to do blogging but whatever you do put your best into it ,involve yourself completely.I am sure success will be yours.Thank you friends for reading my post patiently :)





No comments:

Post a Comment