02 September 2013

4 Fantastic Tools to Manage Your Massive MP3 Collection



cassettes

Music library management can be an entirely frustrating experience, especially if you have years of unorganized music waiting to be sorted and labeled properly. Poor music library management will come back and bite you later when you’re listening to music on-the-go and you can’t navigate your songs without confusion. Fortunately, there are a few great tools made specifically to help you in these things. I purge my music collection on a regular basis so I, admittedly, don’t have a huge music library, but it’s still large enough that I avoid organizing it due to the inevitable headaches. I can’t imagine...


Read the full article: 4 Fantastic Tools to Manage Your Massive MP3 Collection



No comments:

Post a Comment