09 August 2013

Destroy The Web: Shoot Things You Dislike, For Fun and Profit [Firefox, Chrome]



destorytheweb

I’m so angry with “Justin” Bieber for smoking “Pot” and making it impossible for me to Google myself. At least I can get some consolation: Destroy The Web provides the necessary crosshairs, pumped up music and destructive capability I need to therapeutically blast my fellow Canadian Justin from my search results. And if something on the web bugs you as much as this bugs me, you should check Destroy The Web out. It’s not useful, but it is therapeutic. Tired of seeing stuff you hate on the web? Shoot it. Destroy the web is a stress-relieving diversion that allows you...


Read the full article: Destroy The Web: Shoot Things You Dislike, For Fun and Profit [Firefox, Chrome]



No comments:

Post a Comment