23 July 2013

Where’s My App? New Microsoft App for Windows Phone



Microsoft has released a new app “Where’s My App” for Windows Phone 7.5 and 8 users, this apps helps Windows Phone users to easily find apps and games.


Where's my app


This new app also provides App availability status and highly-rated alternatives if the App you are looking for is not available.


However this app does not replace the Windows Store, but rather it focuses on searching within the most popular Apps for Android and iPhone and looking for availability or alternatives within the Windows Phone platform.


Additionally, if your favorite app has not released for Windows Phone then using this app you can send requests to app developers, encouraging them to develop for Windows Phone.


Where’s My App


The post Where’s My App? New Microsoft App for Windows Phone appeared first on Hack Illusion.



No comments:

Post a Comment