30 September 2013

Burned: Why Trusting Shopping Reviews On FocalPrice.com Is a Bad Idea



focalprice

“Absolutely terrible,” I wrote, proceeding to explain exactly what was wrong with the LED light I bought from FocalPrice.com and protect future buyers against making the same mistake. Only the review was never published: When I signed back on a couple of days later to check on it, I discovered it had been inexplicably marked as Rejected: The Story I first found out about FocalPrice after I wrote about 3 Interesting Shopping Websites Offering Free International Shipping. One of the sites I mentioned was DealExtreme, and FocalPrice was mentioned in the comments as an alternative. While the review’s title may...


Read the full article: Burned: Why Trusting Shopping Reviews On FocalPrice.com Is a Bad Idea



No comments:

Post a Comment