24 August 2013

Justdelete.me- Easily delete your online account with single click



Do you ever stuck on setting page while trying to delete any online account, well now it seems to be an easy process with Justdelete.me


Justdelete.me is an online directory with links of some popular web services that enables you to easily delete your account from web.


Currently JustDelete.me offering 40 services including some popular web services, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Yahoo, Google, Paypal, Dropbox, LinkedIn etc


justdelete.me


The developer sets different colour-coded to indicate the difficulty level of account deletion-


Green: Simple process

Yellow: Some extra steps involved

Red: Cannot be fully deleted without contacting customer services

Black: Cannot be deleted


Visit JustDelete.me


The post Justdelete.me- Easily delete your online account with single click appeared first on Hack Illusion.



No comments:

Post a Comment