20 June 2013

Add photos to Facebook Comments – [New Feature]



Facebook has rolling out a new small features photo comments, that allows people to add photos in comment section.



When I’m talking with a friend, sometimes showing a photo helps me tell a story much better than words alone. If we’re hanging out in person, I can show a photo from my phone, but on Facebook I’d have to post a link to a photo. Now, you’ll be able to attach a photo directly when posting a comment. I hope this will make threads with friends more expressive and engaging.



facebook comments Add photos to Facebook Comments [New Feature]


Add photos to facebook comments:-


By clicking on a photo icon on right side of comment box, you can also add any photos(no gif) to show your reactions. If you don’t find photo icon then wait facebook is soon to rolling out this features for everyone.


The post Add photos to Facebook Comments – [New Feature] appeared first on Hack Illusion.



1 comment:

  1. Now I will be using it for fun with my friends.

    ReplyDelete